Bengalis are not only food lovers, but also good quality spices eaters. And if this spice reduces belly fat instead of stomach pain, then it is Very good.
This is the comment of the experts on ‘Black Paper’. Because of the combination of vitamins A, C and K, minerals, healthy fatty acids and piperine, pepper naturally speeds up metabolism, resulting in weight loss.
But we must keep an eye on the quantity. This spice will consume a few hours of calories even after eating a small amount mixed in the daily diet.
Namami Agarwal and Meher Rajput, Indian food and nutrition experts, talk about healthy ways to eat black pepper.
- If you can tolerate the bitter taste of black pepper, you can chew it by putting one or two grains in your mouth every morning. The metabolism will continue at a great speed since morning.
- You can mix a pinch of black pepper powder in a cup of tea and drink it. There will be differences in taste.
- There is no doubt that salad is a nutritious food. You can mix pepper powder to make it more fun and healthy. Happy tongue, happy stomach.
- On a hot day, a cold drink is like nectar. And if there is an opportunity to mix black pepper in it, then it will be more delicious in the mouth. Lemonade will have a spicy flavor with the sweet taste, weight loss as well as the intestines will be healthy, will also increase immunity.
- There is also black pepper oil, one drop of which can be mixed in a glass of water and drunk on an empty stomach in the morning. It can also be used as a salad oil.
- Lipid profile and plasma fatty acids, triglycerides, phospholipids and pepper helps reduce cholesterol levels. It also increases the production of healthy cholesterol in the body and prevents the formation of new fat cells.